HM Revenue & Customs
Post-Brexit, What's Next ?
Goods Vehicle Movement Service (GVMS)
The Goods Vehicle Movement Service (GVMS) aims to:
- Enable declaration references to be linked - Single reference (Goods Movement Reference - GMR)
- Allow the linking of the movement of the goods to declarations
- Automate the Office of Transit function
- Allow notification of the risking outcome of declarationsMore...
The Goods Vehicle Movement Service is for hauliers that move out goods through ports in the UK, as well as hauliers moving goods into Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) from the EU, provided goods are moving under the Common Transit Convention.
- When to register
- Before you register
- How to registerRegister now for GVMS
Customs Declaration Service (CDS)
The Customs Declaration Service (CDS) is designed to:
- Be the long-term replacement for the current CHIEF (Customs Handling Imports and Export Freight) platform
- Meet new EU customs requirements, as set out in the Union Custom Code (UCC)
- Ensures regulatory compliance at the borderMore...
Accessing the Customs Declaration Service (CDS) to make customs declarations.
- Must have an Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number
- Must have Government Gateway account detailsAccess to CDS