EU Resources on BREXIT
Essential information on Brexit & EU Customs Requirements
BREXIT: The Trade Agreement
Brexit Measures for the Transition Period
Asses whether your business trades with UK or moves goods through the UK border. If so:
- Talk to your business partners
- Contact your local authorities / advice centres
- Consult the European Commission's website
- Act now !
EU Guide for Businesses
UK left EU on 31 January 2020. Officially, the UK is no longer an EU country and does not take part in EU decision-making.
During the transition period, rules and procedures for customs and taxation stay the same as before. However, this will change from 1 January 2021.Access Resource...
Detailed procedures and Brexit "know-how" with regard to:
- Overview of basic customs procedures
- How Brexit will affect customs
- Preparing your business for Brexit
- Smart border
- Understanding French Customs’ innovative solution
The United Kingdom left the European Union on 31 January 2020.
- Nothing changes for citizens, consumers, businesses, investors, students and researchers in both the EU and the United Kingdom; and
- EU law continues to apply in the United Kingdom.
By the end of 2020, UK’s departure will have serious consequences for public administrations, businesses and citizens as of 1 January 2021.Access Resource...
The Commission is reviewing – and where necessary updating – the over 100 sector-specific stakeholder preparedness notices it published during the Article 50 negotiations with the United Kingdom.
Those notices that have already been updated as ‘notices for readiness’ can be accessed via the resource link.Access Resource...
All wood packaging material and dunnage from non-EU countries must be:
- either heat treated or fumigated in line with ISPM15 procedures;
- officially marked with the ISPM15 stamp consisting of 3 codes (country, producer and measure applied) and the IPPC logo;
Our consultancy services include:
- Import/Export company procedures overhaul
- Online assistance in fill-in goods movement declarations into Customs IT systems
- Regulatory impact of BREXIT on chemicals tradingServices Portfolio...
EU Customs Databases
EU Customs Basic Procedures
Useful Links ...
COVID-19 - Best DIY Series :
Seven commercial SARS-CoV-2 rapid point-of-care antigen tests were compared with regard to the analytical sensitivity and specificity.Access Resource...