EU Resources on BREXIT
Essential information on Brexit & EU Customs Requirements
Brexit Measures for the Transition Period
Asses whether your business trades with UK or moves goods through the UK border. If so:
- Talk to your business partners
- Contact your local authorities / advice centres
- Consult the European Commission's website
- Act now !
Guide for Businesses
UK left EU on 31 January 2020. Officially, the UK is no longer an EU country and does not take part in EU decision-making.
During the transition period, rules and procedures for customs and taxation stay the same as before. However, this will change from 1 January 2021.Access Resource...
All wood packaging material and dunnage from non-EU countries must be:
- either heat treated or fumigated in line with ISPM15 procedures;
- officially marked with the ISPM15 stamp consisting of 3 codes (country, producer and measure applied) and the IPPC logo;
The United Kingdom left the European Union on 31 January 2020.
- Nothing changes for citizens, consumers, businesses, investors, students and researchers in both the EU and the United Kingdom; and
- EU law continues to apply in the United Kingdom.
By the end of 2020, UK’s departure will have serious consequences for public administrations, businesses and citizens as of 1 January 2021.Access Resource...
The Commission is reviewing – and where necessary updating – the over 100 sector-specific stakeholder preparedness notices it published during the Article 50 negotiations with the United Kingdom.
Those notices that have already been updated as ‘notices for readiness’ can be accessed via the resource link.Access Resource...
EU Customs Databases
EU Customs Basic Procedures
Critical steps to complete before the end of the transition Period - 31 December 2020
UK REACH registrations will only exist in the EU database until the end of the transition period. Affected are: UK-based REACH registrants, UK-based only representatives, UK-based Authorisation holders, EU downstream users of an authorised substance, Manufacturers or formulators outside the EU/EEA, UK-based manufacturers or suppliers under the BPR (Biocidal Products Regulation).
Inquiries: email@example.comAccess Resource...